Screen Acting 1 is an excellent way to open your acting toolbox and set you on your way as a performer.
During the course you will cover:
- Audition self-tape technique
- Industry guidance, for those looking to pursue a career in acting
- Script analysis
- Character development and Improvisation
- Filming with a professional crew
- Screen acting in contrast to stage technique
- Receive your edited scene footage to keep (via downloadable link)
Class sizes are limited to 6-12 people per session to allow for individual attention and development.
This course is for both novices and seasoned theatre performers who wish to fine-tune their on-camera skill set.